Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this company doing normal gaming business or is it doing scam?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this company doing normal gaming business or is it doing scam?

There's a lot of discontentment regarding the game already, all the bug, the unjust and greedy system, but now, this new item system seems the worst thing ever happen to the game. Let me take a closer analysis on it, to let you know what's has been changed fundamentally: *

First, I think everyone likes this game because of the versatility in team building: you can have different heroes with different tactic to archive the specific task (world boss, instance, stage battle, pvp in different opponents and stage). Just one click to exchange and you can have another team, which make the game very interesting to try and to figure out. *

Secondly, it is a web game, previous version, you don't have to click on every 30 second to close the box "the monster cheat the god and has the shield, attack them blah blah blah" to process. You don't have to click on it everytime you need 2*3 material. Now, to get material, click and click, it's not a browser game anymore. It's some kind of really boring client*based MMORGP. Imagine a RPG game, like world of warcraft where you can't control the character, but have to keep clicking.

So that's it, the edge of this game (Team*building versatility) and its base (as MMORPG) has gone. Now it's some kind of terribly-made client based game, time consuming while gaming experience is really low. If this system on Instance and Item stay, then there will be nothing to look forward to. People with little time will stop playing, people with a lot of time will find a fully developed client-based. There’s nothing to look forward anymore, even when the new hero come out, it will take at least 2 weeks with all the hassle to build a full item set for that hero, just to test it out. If he/she turned out to be bad then you’ve wasted your time. Even if the hero is good, you’ve wasted 2 weeks while other people has focus on their team and get much stronger, you lost in the end.

We’ve tolerated countless issues from the game company, all the bugs, the heroes selling, the broken system. They should have fixed the heroes bonus, the world fragment, more Valhalla slot, lucky draw, bugs in exchange, new heroes with decent skills, main hero's stat and skills etc... But now, I think now it’s the end of the line, if the company’s agenda is to create a good gaming experience for players then they should makes change or revert it so that the VERSATILITY and the concept of BROWSER-GAME return.

Other than that, then we have no other conclusion than that this company is doing scam business: they lure people in with first top-up events (new servers are going to be opened soon I guess), then break the game so that all quit, then merge server and open new server again. If they do this, please do spread the words on this company, joywar, on how they’re doing business, so that no one else is a victim of this scam.
    Last edited by Cyber bunny; 01-14-2016, 09:50 AM.

You're absolutely right but joywar interesed only $$$$$, so nothing will change.

Comment

Ok everything above u wrote is very likely to insult the DEVs and the company. I agree there are alot of bugs and broken system which needs to be fixed but that doesn't mean you tell peoples to stop buying Gold or First top-up packs or buy new heroes with gold. If there will be no spenders then this game is likely going to shut down without the funds. If you have any plans to for the DEVs to get more funds with letting peoples to spend then you should mail them. And this game is not based on the spenders, if you check out other games then you will find out that other games gives advantage to the spenders but this game is so balanced that if the players is VIP6 to VIP8 from the first day of the server then also he/she cant be in the top for long time time without doing the regular tasks and giving the game time which it needs the most. Believe me there is not other MMORPG which is so balanced. Yeah the new equipment system is not the way which we players want it but if you look it the other way you will find out something important about it (so keep looking for it as far as I know you have just made up your mind to always oppose the updates and insults the company about being greedy). And if you believe this game is scam then you should have quit the game way before making your posts every now and then about the updates and spending system. So many stop pointing out the mistakes of the DEVs and start looking for advantages of this game compared to other games. I hope I made my point clear here and have a good day/night. Cya later.

Comment

• Joy1177591
        Joy1177591 commented
        Editing a comment
        then tell me what advanges we have after working so har to prepare good equipments for better hero and they force you to start all over again start farming scrolls and spars etc etc and drills which is verry defficult to obtain with all these updates made more players quit the game with out doing the game any good

I have been keeping looking but I still cannot find the good about the new equiptment system. As Bunny says in #1, you spend much more resource on improving equiptments everytime you get a new hero. So if you want diversity and flexibility, or would like explore / collect different heros, you will be WAY WEAKER then those with a fixed team. Weaker gear means you will not be able to compete with those "fixed" players in Arena, Boss ... basically every pvp aspect.

As a result the only viable option is get the best heros as quickly as possible and concentrate the resource on their gear. Sounds like another attempt luring people to spend, imo

Comment

Originally posted by King Destroyer View Post
        Ok everything above u wrote is very likely to insult the DEVs and the company. I agree there are alot of bugs and broken system which needs to be fixed but that doesn't mean you tell peoples to stop buying Gold or First top-up packs or buy new heroes with gold. If there will be no spenders then this game is likely going to shut down without the funds. If you have any plans to for the DEVs to get more funds with letting peoples to spend then you should mail them. And this game is not based on the spenders, if you check out other games then you will find out that other games gives advantage to the spenders but this game is so balanced that if the players is VIP6 to VIP8 from the first day of the server then also he/she cant be in the top for long time time without doing the regular tasks and giving the game time which it needs the most. Believe me there is not other MMORPG which is so balanced. Yeah the new equipment system is not the way which we players want it but if you look it the other way you will find out something important about it (so keep looking for it as far as I know you have just made up your mind to always oppose the updates and insults the company about being greedy). And if you believe this game is scam then you should have quit the game way before making your posts every now and then about the updates and spending system. So many stop pointing out the mistakes of the DEVs and start looking for advantages of this game compared to other games. I hope I made my point clear here and have a good day/night. Cya later.

Not sure if you've read my post carefully, or you're a person in Joywar company. Your writing style is somewhat strait away from the point, after a while reading, I take liberty to answer your point as follow:

- First of all, insult the DEVs and the company? Read again, "Other than that, then we have no other conclusion than that this company is doing scam business". I've stated clearly that after carefully analysis and hypothetically put in everything in perspective. It's an analytical fact, not an insult.

- Secondly, I'm the paid user. Lots of people warned me when I first played on S5, I told them as a programmer myself, I think supporting the game would have make it better. But no, after a while I realize their strategy in their business: grab as much money as possible, and drop it. You don't have to have a long term development plan for the game, or invest heavily, just hit it and quit it. That's how some scamming business is doing in the IT scope.

- Thirdly, some game is paid to win, but not to this extend. The heroes selling is the thing that crossed the line.

- Fourthly, take a look at NCsoft and square Enix. Two company took different approach: NCsoft is free to play, Square Enix asked for subscription fee on every game they have. Both did deliver a good system: not pay to win, but pay when you're satisfied with the game and want to make a stronger and deeper connection to the game.

- Finally, I haven't quited yet since my friend is still here, I'm speak up for them, not succumb to the illogical and arrogant of the company. As in every other business, we're the customer, our opinion has to be the most relevant, ortherwise if your company can't deliver a service and don't respect the customer, you're in doubt of being a scammer. I'm speaking here for a better game, and to ask them to redeem the bad thing they've done on countless player with their time, money and emotion.

So that's my saying, if you can read it, do answer in a proper form/ manner, or I'll suggest you to join a writing course/ analytical thinking. Or if you're a member of Joywar, do deliver these world to their management team.

Comment

LOL I don't work for JOYWAR and I am sorry I have no time to explain things about advantages and disadvantages about the new update or about vips and non-vips I will get back to you when I will be free. And I don't think you are getting the whole concept of my above comment. And since you mentioned about Square Enix you should do some research on your own about there products and games. And hahahahaha please don't mention name NCSOFT you probably don't know how that company gather there funds. http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...a-c261455.html <-------- Check the link to know the scams of NCSOFT. I never used that site to play any game but my cousin used to play from that site and he also lost around 5k rupees which is around 45 dollars and never got it back. And now I think you have no idea how this Online games works or maybe you are new to the RPG games or else you shouldn't have mentioned about Square Enix and NCSOFT . Before you give your opinion with your analytics thinking and write down a 1 mile long comment with your so called proper form/manner do some research of your own. And don't think yourself so smart just because you write your comment with a systematic manner and using big words will make you exceptional to say/write anything about anyone. And you have no right to tell me how should I write a comment and I don't need any suggestion from the guy like you who just showoff about his writing skills and the guy who have no real life experience about the online games and how they work and the person who thinks his analytical thinking and writing skills are better then others! I will get back to you when I will be free. Till then be prepared and do some research about NCSOFT and SQUARE ENIX since you mentioned those companies. Have a Good Day. Cya later

Comment

• Cyber bunny
            Cyber bunny commented
            Editing a comment
            And friends, we can see here, the kind of people spent a massive amount of money on this game, which give the management the reason to think that they're heading to the right direction. Such a person, haha.

Sorry, I won't read all of those incoherent words of yours, but I only see the link, I presume that to be your only prof of whatever the hell you called a point you're having there. I click on it, a guy moaning about getting scam, but roll down and see other comment, they stated out that he did subscribed and never cancel his subscription. And after digging 3 pages of Google search that the only thing you came up? And look at this forum, how many complain have been log here? Pathetic.

So prof with no credibility, and broken language. Guess that No one should have taken you seriously, a kind of mindless fan boy that seen everywhere, keep on being yourself, terrible game management like this company's needs the likes of you. Have fun.
          Last edited by Cyber bunny; 01-19-2016, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• King Destroyer
            King Destroyer commented
            Editing a comment
            Firstly, that post is edited alot since I last checked 2 or 3 years ago..... and I had no time so I just pasted the link from my bookmark without checking it so sorry.(Of course, I bookmarked it in case if I ever need it so no need to be shocked) And I am gonna try one game from that site and will post about it here and will see how stable the game is then this game. You are so dumb in a way you are comparing SQUARE EINX and NCSOFT with JOYWAR that explains a lot about your sense of humour.

Secondly, I never asked anyone to take me seriously I make my comment only for you, its you who want attention by making senseless posts and try an act cool which you are not :P and saying now and then you are done with this game, you are leaving this game etc etc. And this game needs a likes of me? WTH? Then what are you still doing here? If you think you are smarter and better then me why still hang around here just quit it already. Really before making comment you should think what you are typing.(>.>)

Finally, it doesn't matter if the other guy's English is good or bad in a debate what matters is, is he making any valid point to debate or not.
            Sorry but I don't think you are any good for a debate so far......

LATER!

I usually try in my comments to see all points of view, but in this case well... im afraid I must agree with Honey bunny here. ( Sorry I just thought honey bunny was funnier)
          I agree that he posts his disagreements and to warn other people not to invest money in a company that is not really investing in its players.
          If I was the owner of a this company I would pay a lot more attention to my users, whom I would like to get the interested and taken care of by me so that they will put money.
          That tactic of investing money to support DEV's. Fk that mate. If I open up a shop, I cant expect to wait my customers to invest in me so that I start providing a good service. Its the other way around. I must invest so that I Provide a good service and then my customers will invest in me since they liked it in the first place.
          Have you checked how many posts there are with no reply from anyone in the game? From Game bugs, to payment bugs, to any other concern. They have so far shown no interest in many ways. I Private messaged GMs, forum admins several times, yet after over a month and a half, not even one reply. That is exactly how you should not handle business.
          I still play it cause i have some fun. Do I dilsike the changes?... yes. Do I think its greedy? Yes. Do I still play? Yes, for now... Do I invest money in it? hell no.
          Should others invest money in it? Well, after all I said, its 100% up to you, But I choose more carefully where to put my money.

Comment

Haha Matt your comments are always been very honest. And I am not saying we should Invest more and more money on this game infact I never said that, all i was trying to say is instead of making so many posts and telling peoples not to spend money (which is a childish thing in my sense and which is not possible even if he makes 100s posts like this, spenders will spend no matter what) I would rather make a post for players to know there opinions about the game and I would ask them what we can do make this game a stable game. Infact I think honey bunny (its really funny name) is not player for RPG games. He says selling heroes or other stuff is too much..... I don't know if even played any other MMORPG or any other online games then this game. If he had played other games then he shouldn't be moaning around like its a big issue. And the best thing about new update NOT ALLOWING EQUIPMENT EXCHANGE is kinda good, just assume you are the Top player in your server and suddenly one guy with big pocket in your server buys out all the top heroes and make up a team which is way stronger then yours then what will you do? I guess you or me or any other player will Quit the game first and will make 2 or 3 post which will be not answered by anyone as usual in this forum and by time passes we probably stop making post and will be gone forever and all our time spent in this game and money will be gone for nothing just like the other RPG games, Now think this way he buys top heroes and he can't just exchange the equipment then you will atleast have chance you get prepared with your team until he reaches equal to your BP and face him or try to OP him this way atleast you won't feel like you never given a chance get prepared. Its been a 3 weeks and I am still playing this game just because I think this game is way more stable then other games. I don't know about you guys but I think this game is new and needs a lot of work...... Best thing to do if you have any problems with any games is to mail support instead of making posts in forum or elsewhere this is what I think the best way to get our problem solved. When I will have free time I will try to make a post about advantages and disadvantages of this game compared to other games. Okey now I am out of time cya later and sorry for my english

Comment

KD, a big pocket will also buy all the gear when he buy new heros (since he is a big pocket). It WONT make any difference. On the other hand, it become less enjoyable for general players when they recruit new heros. It is that simple.

Also this game is not totally new. It has a few predecesters, e.g. Wartune and Chaos. I think this game is a modified / forked version of those previous games and this company is just responsible for running and hosting it, BUT NOT developing. I think they are a distributor only. See their launch news. As a result, all they can do is passing our feedback to the developers, who are in the other side of Earth, with working hours totally unsynchronized, this probably leads to poor communication (or they didn't care at all), and in turn they ignore the majority of complaints and issues voiced by players HERE.

This is beyond repair imo. They are hopeless

Comment

• King Destroyer
                King Destroyer commented
                Editing a comment
                Haha XYZ, you have very good point about big pocket guys but as far as I know they can only buy stuff like costume and spar. They cant buy skill stone, fortify stone, upgrade portion and upgrade materials without coupons(which they cant buy with money). So I guess they have to spend same time as us incase to gather materials and to be in the top players list.

And honestly XYZ I didn't know JOYWAR are not the DEVs of this game, thnx for the info Now I can see things differently for now on....

• Cyber bunny
                Cyber bunny commented
                Editing a comment
                This made perfect sense, they're unable to do anything about the game engine, apart from minus change (which, I think these small patch made by in-experienced programmer will fail and create even more bugs. After each update we see this clearly: server's bogged down, more bugs happens). They can't decide on their heroes, they claimed that the "late" realse of heroes was due to the fact that they have to make those heroes balances, but reality showed that no, the heroes system are still sucked: some are pretty pointless and never got to use, plus this half-way update.

As a programmer, every time you deliver a packet, you have to tested it and pack the thing as a whole, what this company is doing is kind of bit and pieces, after all, it might be that they're not trying to scam from the beginning, but their incompetence leaves them no choice.

hehe gradually I consider this game more and more resembles wartune, rather to renewed league of angels, but because it goes without saying that these games are focused more in donations than IMPROVEMENTS, but the beginning was so wartune and already the 2nd mmorpg game with more profits in the world, with more than 6 pages using its data-base (shareholders) to generate faster gains, it's all I say because I come from that game, the wartune remove me poque in V5.0 forced the new player or a rookie to donate to everything from the beginning of a server, but in previous versions was four semi-pay to win, but anyway, this post is opening the minds of many qe maybe want or wanted to contribute in order to grow fast and hacerce strong, but as someone said earlier, if no one pays, there will be no game, come on, give him more time to make, total IMPROVEMENTS the more complaints more likely to do nothing and close as the game x-blasters (it closed because although the game was played, 70% of the players complained malfunction) and end of closing people preferred to ignore the errors and continue well.
              In short, this game is half -pay to win , we know that its purpose is to profit at the same time brindr an enjoyable game, but if one of the mega company with more errors MMORPG history, as wartune , could manenerce that you think this little game is just beginning , I believe that to have five months of initiation does well, also , God agradescan at least are not Japanese , they are terrible in data -base maintenance.

IM Sorry for my bad english =)

Comment

• Cyber bunny
                Cyber bunny commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, I checked what you said and it's true. But in some aspect (design/ storyline) I still prefer this game, but in the end I still have to move.

Anyway I paid $60 for 6 month of Vips, after these 6 months and they haven't make it better, I won't put in the renew and just quit I guess.

• King Destroyer
                King Destroyer commented
                Editing a comment
                haha hunny bunny give me your account when you leave atleast it wont be a total waste of your time hahaha

• UnKnown
                UnKnown commented
                Editing a comment
                Look at it this way mate , in my case I spent $ 110 , not for vip but to get my very dear litith , but by the way, acquired the vip mode from level 4 through quests and reload prize boxes currently I have the VIP level 6 alike, yesterday I beat vip than 1 month and reactive to gold I have left each month so reactive and so do not lose the benefits of VIP Level 6 but is not that what I love to comment , but I donate more than $ 100 in the S10 server and if you go through there, although I'm primarily by a difference of BP second , I 'm all alone , because in the S10 only 12 people maximum per day are connected , so believe me very well what you mean about bad maintenance and more when you feel you invested in bathroom, but I reiterate , give them more time, even if your thoughts do not match , do not think I will respond to your complaints . Just waiting for standing over the invercion luck !

Ух ты Вот за это благодарчик.

Comment

Working...
              X