X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamer Bios

In here you can post a little bit about yourself you interests and other things. You will not be judged by anyone, this is to promote player interaction and to help players get to know staff and each other.
    Thank You,
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	19
Size:	2.8 KB
ID:	406

Last edited by GM Kurohitsugi; 07-29-2015, 02:37 AM.
    -Goddess of War GameMaster
    -Head of PGM Recruitment and Management
    -Leader of the In-game Staff Team

My name is Lord Sōsuke Aizen I am 20 years old, I am a staff here at GOW, I have played many games before this and will play many more still. This game is awesome I have dedicated much of my time to help it grow. I like music and am grateful for everything I hope you all enjoy your time here and so will I.
    Thanks,

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	19
Size:	2.8 KB
ID:	406

-Goddess of War GameMaster
    -Head of PGM Recruitment and Management
    -Leader of the In-game Staff Team

Comment

Hey there. Nice to meet you all - glad I secured this name on the forums.

I'm an average gamer with 1,357 browser game experience (in terms of how many games I've reviewed/tested) and I enjoy the FPS scene. I stream gameplay for fun, dedicated my time in helping develop several minecraft networks and work for an indie game company. When I first came across this game - I may have dismissed it as "Boobs and afk". Upon spending more time, I found it quite fun and it became an idle past time to come and play when I was bored of other games.
      Other things I enjoy: Bacon, paintball/aisoft, anime and online chatting.

Comment

Hello everybody
        i'm knewn as Clarrigore current top player in server 5 (tho maybe not for long), ive been all over the internet and have enjoyed all sort of games my currently most favorite game is "Goddess of War" i enjoy alot of it ,, spend alot online even if not on computer , i like alot thing example: music , anime , manga , movies , TV series , mmorpg ..etc , etc..
        Server 5
        - Clarrigore

Comment

Working...
        X