Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player GM recruiting for US Server

Dear Goddess of War Players,

In order to assist our players to quickly understand the game, our operating team is sincerely recruiting the Player GM (PGM) for US S14 and more servers after. The detailed requirements and responsibilities for our PGM are listed below.

Requirements:
    1. A big fan of Goddess of War game;
    2. Knowledgeable about the gameplay of Goddess of War;
    3. Willing and happy to help others to understand the game;
    4. Able to spend the regular period of time in the game everyday, especially from 19:00 to 22:00 everyday.
    5. Able to log on Skype regularly to communicate with our GM staff

Work Contents:
    1.Answer players' questions about the Goddess of War game systems and how to play in the World chat channel;
    2.Moderate the in-game world chats, give the warning to the players who violate chat rules and keep track of these players; keep the world chat lively
    3.Report to the official operating team in case of any incidence, like server down or other issues

Salary: 500Coupon / Month.

Pay Day:
    The Coupon will be given once very month with 500 in full, and it will be given out in the first 5 days of each month. If the PMG does not work up to a full month or half month, then the salary will be counted based on the working days, for example, one PMG starts on 20th, then his/her salary for this month will be 166 Coupon.

Application Form:
    Joywar Platform ID:
    Server Number:
    Character Name:
    Character Level:
    Average In-game Hours I Can Spend Everyday:
    Skype or Email:

hi there sir

Comment

Hi there, My name is Anthony coming from Croatia im applying for GM currently playing on server 28 beacause its new , im a big fan of the game so here it is . Joywar Platform ID: 1400591@joywar.com Server Number: 28 Character Name: Destrochain Character Level: 46 Average In-game Hours I Can Spend Everyday: Can spend 4 hours maybe more Skype or Email: antun.markovic18@gmail.com Ty for reading Bye

Comment

ALL Requirements Its good with me and i can ..... am will waiting and i hope i can help well thank you
        Application Form: egypt
        Joywar Platform ID: joy1400841@joywar.com
        Server Number:28
        Character Name:Fire
        Character Level:42
        Average In-game Hours I Can Spend Everyday:6-8
        Skype or Email:karim.kiko22@Yahoo.com

Comment

kingofbandits.steve@gmail.com if you need my cell let me know I can face time

Comment

Hi There I`m Gerald Cris Hermosilla From Philippines I`m Applying For GM Currently Playing On Server 57 It`s The New Server In JoyWar.Even It`s Just A few Days I Play These Game I Want To Help To Make These Game Popular Joywar Platform ID: oyeah123@yahoo.com.Character Name: BlackPhantom Character Level: 32 Average In-Game Hours 4-6 Facebook: juneclarkruta@gmail.com.

Comment

Application Form:Philippines
              Joywar Platform IDyeah123@yahoo.com
              Server Number:57
              Character Name:BlackPhantom
              Character Level:32
              Average In-game Hours I Can Spend Everyday:4-6
              Skype or Email:Only FB:juneclarkruta@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
              X