• Show
Clear All

• Arena

Click image for larger version

Name:	arena1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.9 KB
ID:	343

Player can challenge Arena 10 times a day. Each time you challenge someone, no matter win or lose, there will be 10 minutes of challenge CD time. After that, you can challenge again.

The arena is divided to 6 battle districts. According to arena points within each district, the awards will be sent daily. Players in higher district can obtain better awards.

Top 3 at the right Ranking panel will be promoted to higher district (Top district is District 1); Last 3 players from this Ranking will be demoted to lower district. (The lowest district is District 6)
    Attached Files

yea i got a question ... does the limit on how much badges goes up cuz its like 2k max per day and ive seen people from other servers have like 7-9k per day
    for me to get to top military rank i need to play like 150 anothers days thats like half a year lol ..
    2k per day was hard at first even after that it was normal but now its bad cuz on camp battle i get alot points witch they go to waste cuz ive hitted the limit for the day
    so just asking if it goes up or will it allways stay 2.000 limit badges per day

oh and forgot to say by the time i get to marshal rank and get the mount it will be useless to me so it wont be used and plus i still think military rank is bug, but tomorow i'll test it out and report in forum.
    Last edited by † ShiniGami †; 10-12-2015, 11:57 PM.
    Server 5
    - Clarrigore

Comment

So I'm top in my district 1 group 3. I'm still waiting to get to my damn 1st place title and 1st place items as promised.

Comment

• † ShiniGami †
        † ShiniGami † commented
        Editing a comment
        i think for u to get that u need to be first place in district 1 group 1 like on the top of all

• Joy1107957
        Joy1107957 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm from S2 and i have been on top nearly every day since early to mid September in district 1 group 1 and i still haven't got rewarded for it yet, so don't hold your breath ok

The Title is only for certain servers. If you have to beat #1 to be #1 than you can receive it. If you just get points for winning, there is no title.

Comment

Can you people do something useful, like explain how the point values for each match are decided?

Comment

S8 What you did to the PvP is stupid. No more tactics, why? At least with the tactics I had some control over what my team did. Now it's just dumb.

Comment

Working...
          X