• Show
Clear All

• Defense Battle

Click image for larger version

Name:	6816526.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	568.7 KB
ID:	361

The event will be held at 19:30-19:50 every day. Guild members can join through Limited-time Event interface.

In limited time, players need to guard the base and attack the enemy’s base. Your enemy will attack your base with the help of the BOSS and a catapult. In order to kill the BOSS, you need to destroy the catapult first.

In limited time, the one who successfully kills the BOSS and protects the base wins.

Can we get a stronger Boss for this event as i can kill it in 2 turns, all up taking down the 4 cats and the Boss only takes me 3 1/2 mins to 4mins at the most and that is with CD as well between the 2 hits, i also realise that not everybody may want a stronger boss so maybe you could do it like world boss and have it scaled, so anyway thanks for your time ok

Comment

• Joy1107957
      Joy1107957 commented
      Editing a comment
      It is me again [S2]-Carbon from the merged servers, i can now finish this event in 2mins, i'm now killing the Boss on my first turn and nobody else bothers coming in from my guild as i kill it to quick, so an upgrade for this event is long over due.

why is there no rep`ly to the only question on this post?
    also, why isntit available on server 7?

Comment

Working...
    X