X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero level from 80 to 100.

Ok Carbon from the merged servers here and i have a question for the dev's, when are you going to raise the hero level from level 80 to level 100 (or at least to higher level), when i got to level 80 around 2 months ago you guys gave me a quest for level 81, so i can clear this quest you either need to do one of two things and that is lower the quest down to level 80 or raise our hero level from level 80 to a new higher level.
    So what i'm asking for is either raise the hero cap or change the quest level so it can be done,

And for those players that are playing this for the story part well unless they raise the hero cap then your not going to get an end to the story.

They don't have an end to the story. Stop being naïve.

Comment

• Joy1107957
      Joy1107957 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just wishful thinking, i know they will do nothing about new game content with the older servers if anything i know they all want us to quit so they can close our servers down and just have the newer ones.

But at the same time they should have not had a lv81 quest until they added anymore levels, most other games have done it that way in the past i can't see why this game shouldn't have been any different.
Working...
X