X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essence bug

hmm ok so i got my hero to max level and this dumb system wont let me pass the point of using a essence on my hero. since i cant use this essence because my hero is maxed out it wont let me play the game anymore LIKE WTF? fix this dumb retarded bug ty

Just curious .. what is the hero level cap?

I thought it was just your own level?

Comment

• Joy1393782
      Joy1393782 commented
      Editing a comment
      dear creator,

the max hero level is 80 now

Um i just started the game my Hero is level 10 but the guide want me to use a exp essence and its not possible for me to use it on my hero since its max level

Comment

• Joy1393782
      Joy1393782 commented
      Editing a comment
      dear creator,

We have got your problem, our tech is checking this. please wait patiently.

Thanks.

Well good to see that you're looking at the post but the problem is still not fixed shouldnt be that hard to fix right?

Comment

• Joy1393782
      Joy1393782 commented
      Editing a comment
      dear creator,

we are working on it, please wait patiently.

well its been a few days now and i still can not play kinda stupid if you ask me

Comment

Dear creator,

We're very sorry for the inconvenience. Our tech is trying their best to work on this. Please wait patiently.

Thanks.

Comment

Not with the game company (and I don't have this problem) but just asking:
        1) How many heroes do you have?
        2) Are all your heroes the same level? What levels are they?
        3) What level is your character?
        4) What level is your civilization hall/worship altar/barracks? (maybe they limit hero level?)
        5) And just to check the obvious .. to use essence you have to click the plus sign at the bottom of the hero picture (when you are in the hero tab). Are you doing that?

Comment

Dear creator,

The heroes will be shown up according to the update of your character. And currently all heroes are limited to 80 level, but the new level is on going, our tech is trying their best on this, In this way you can have a better game experience. So we hope that if you have any good advice and ideas, please don't hesitate to tell us. We'll be very appreciate. Thanks very much for your support. Please stay tuned.

Comment

hmm well its been a few weeks now
            and the problem still hasnt been solved my hero is level 10 and the tutorial is trying to make me use a essence on my hero BUT thats not possible since i can't level it higher then my self so icant play the game. but yea i think ill just stop trying since its to hard to fix a dumb tutorial bug

Comment

Hi,
              not sure if you're still checking this but anyway ...
              Created a new character on server and went through the tutorial. Got the essence quest on Level 9 and it requires that you use the essence on Neith (the new hero you just got).

If you click Hero, then click on the Neith picture, then the + sign in centre bottom, then use 1 .. well it worked for me.

Note that hero level cannot exceed character level so maybe you were trying to the quest with your first hero who is already at max level?

If that's not the problem I have no clue.

Xeno/S2
              (just another player)

Comment

• Joy1393782
                Joy1393782 commented
                Editing a comment
                Dear creator,

The hero level can't exceed the character level, but all the heroes can be updated equally to the character, so their attributes can be fortified as well. If you still have any problem, please contact us. Thanks very much for y our support.

Thanks.
            Working...
            X