Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technology button - still not activated

Dear all,

Please help. I am 46lvl ... but button TECHNOLOGY is still not activated. as i understood it should be activated long time ago ..

Screen shot:

Comment

Well .. certainly should be there by Level 42 and its really important. I assume you have cleared Wind Instance 2? I think that's when you get the Technology quest.
      Would it be possible for you to post an image of what quests you are currently working on?

Xeno/S2
      (just a player)

PS Oh .. if you go to construction button and check the buildings .. are there currently any unbuilt buildings?
      Last edited by Xeno (S2); 10-02-2016, 08:38 PM.

Comment

8 of 8 buildings were build ... so there are no buildings i can build ...

Now a am almost finishing Forgotten realm in Instances

All steps of Wind Realm were done with 3 stars ... i am not sure when will be Wind Realm 2! is it after i finish Wind realm? or you mean just step 2?

Comment

Instance 2 (the second castle) of Wind Realm .. sounds like you've already done it .. so that shouldn't be the problem. But there was one quest you needed to do before you got the button as I recall.

What Quests are you currently working on?

Xeno/S2

Comment

Dear all,
            i am sorry .. i didn't complete the Quest ... that is the reason! Totally my fault ... thank you for your help!
            Xeno, thank you a lot!

Comment

• Joy1393782
              Joy1393782 commented
              Editing a comment
              Dear Creator,

Thanks very much for your support. If you still have any question, please contact us.

Thanks.

Good to hear.

Your BP should skyrocket now that you can use tech and gems.

Rough advice.. 1 level of gems for each 5 levels of tech.

See you around.

PS. Was the quest just scrolled off the bottom of the quest screen or something?

Comment

• Joy1393782
              Joy1393782 commented
              Editing a comment
              Dear creator,

Thanks very much for your support and answers to the other players. We have got your problem, we will check this for you as soon as possible. Please wait patiently.

Thanks.

Umm, the problem is solved. The original poster forgot to do a quest.

Comment

Working...
            X