Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't log in S2

Dear all,

can't login in S2 ... it sends me to first page ... and creating new game .. plz fix, thank you!

Having the same problem, S2 wants to start a new game with me as well.

Comment

Another one here as well with the same issue, fix please.

Comment

S5 has same issue starting with yesterday arround 21.00 game time when Faction War started.

Comment

S7 too pls fix

Comment

I mailed support direct seeing as there doesn't seem to be a mod on here today, 6hrs have gone and still no word is really bad in my books, no wonder people keep quiting there games all the time when they don't even give us the time to tell us if they are looking into it or not.

OK nearly 12hrs now & still nobody, at least GOW is still working this time, be a bloody pain if they both played up like last time.
            Last edited by Joy1107957; 01-08-2017, 11:53 AM.

Comment

i think support game very bad, before s7 error then compensation 300 diamonds but don't see anything and now continues error

Comment

s3 is the same

Comment

S5 is down for 20 hours and still no reply. Do they even know servers are bugged?

Comment

OK i finally got a reply from support, they have posted on their FB page that the problem is being worked on & hope to have it fixed soon.

That's good but why they couldn't post something here on the forum has me stuffed.

Comment

thank you for updates !
                      really .. wondering why no replies from support!!?!?

Comment

Oh, at least someone heared anything. For 12 hours i keep looking at a black screen with a blue writting "[function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /svnhome/game_www/php/lib/Ext/Mysql.php on line 36

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /svnhome/game_www/php/lib/Ext/Mysql.php on line 37
                        Too many connections".

This is first time i experience game being down for almost 2 days and half. Please keep us posted if you get anymore signs. I hope game will be up soon.

Comment

They post an announcement on Facebook. It is caused by an cyber attack.
                          https://www.facebook.com/OverlordsofWar1/

Comment

Oki, but that was 2 days ago. Do we even have a time frame or something? I got tired of trying once at few hours. Its been days now.

Comment

Still no news? Getting tired of trying every day and nothing. Can they fix this or not? We suck it up and move on?

Comment

Working...
                              X