Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Report Events during AT

Dear players,
    Welcome to Overlords of War!

During the Alpha Test, if you discover any bugs or mistakes in the game, please reply this post in the following format:

a. Character Name:
    b. Detail Explanation of How You Get This Bug:
    c. A Screen Shot of This Bug:

When the alpha test is over, we will release the list of players who can claim rewards in official forum. Players from this list should contact our support team to claim rewards in the first 7 days of OBT. After confirmation, rewards will be sent to your in-game mail.

BUGS AND REWARDS:

1. Serious Bugs(Such as Game Crash, Data Loss, etc.). Rewards: 100*Diamonds
    2. Functional Bugs. Rewards: 50*Diamonds
    3. Text Bugs(Such as description, displaying error, etc.). Rewards: 10*Diamonds

Note: Please reply the bugs at this post only, or you'll lose the chance to get reward. Regarding repeated bug reports, only the player who posted first will be rewarded.

Overlords of War Operating Team
    June 17, 2016
    Last edited by Snow; 06-17-2016, 01:20 AM. Reason: Overlords of War Alpha Test Opening

Character JacobBell
    Bug Sigil equipment does not show attribute, other equipment does
    Screenshot See attachment

This occurs on all Sigil displays I can find.

Attached Files

Comment

• Snow
      Snow commented
      Editing a comment
      Dear creators,
      We have checked this problem, and we found that the attributes of all Sigil equipment display well.

Character JacobBel​l
    Bug Meditation Realm 3 caused Flash Crash. This may be just one of those things, maybe i'd played too long :-)
    At battle start the screen hung on the 1 of the countdown, jumped to middle of battle and flash crashed on victory.
    No screenshot as I cannot repeat the level, but the attached screen shows my rally config.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Joy1208159; 06-24-2016, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• Joy1239690
      Joy1239690 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dear Creator, thanks for your support, we have sent the problem to our tech to check it.

Character JacobBell
    Bug Upgrade 2 gold vaults and mines to lvl 25 challenges appear BEFORE the build 2 vaults/4 mines challenge.
    No screenshot as I did not realise this was a bug until later.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_960.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	960
      Character JacobBell
      Bug. Received mail telling me there was ore waiting for me in daily activity but there was nothing there.
      Screenshots See attachments.

Name:	ScreenHunter_173 Jun. 25 11.14.jpg
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	959

Last edited by Joy1208159; 06-25-2016, 06:21 AM.

Comment

• Joy1239690
        Joy1239690 commented
        Editing a comment
        Dear Creator, we have checked this problem, according to our tech, this bug should be fixed now. Please try again, and if you still have this matter, just contact us again.

Character JacobBell
      ​Bug Although VIP4 is listed as level required to unlock 5th training ground in Worship Altar and the VIP 4 description attempting to unlock tells me VIP level too low even though I am at VIP level 4
      Screenshots attached

Name:	ScreenHunter_175 Jun. 25 11.32.jpg
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	961

Name:	ScreenHunter_174 Jun. 25 11.26.jpg
Size:	208.3 KB
ID:	962

Comment

• Joy1239690
        Joy1239690 commented
        Editing a comment
        Dear Creator, we have checked this problem, this VIP bug should be fixed now. Please try again, and if you still have this matter, just contact us again.

My game name is Bluedefence. When you cast aid then follow up with a dash it almost always freezes the game up. I am using Firefox browser if that matters any at all. The tarrot card drawing did not reset at midnight and the maze also did not reset,

Comment

• Joy1239690
        Joy1239690 commented
        Editing a comment
        Dear Creator, we have checked this problem, now please try it again. If you still encounter this matter, just contact us with more details. Also, a screenshot for the problem will be more preferable.

My name in game is Bluedefence. Shop leveling experience reset to lv 1 experience 0 afrter midnight credit over 1k on character. In daily tasks it states to donate gold or diamonds but when you go to donate it asks for ore or diamonds.

Comment

a. Character Name:JimJim
        b. Detail Explanation of How You Get This Bug: i can't click the treasure box in the bagpack as instructed, because the arrow is not pointed at the treasure box. The square space i'm allowed to click, there's nothing there. I'm stuck at this same screen even after i refreshed my browser or change the window size to full screen or resize it. Please help as soon as possible because i can't skip this part to continue playing.
        c. A Screen Shot of This Bug: Attached
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Joy1365107; 06-27-2016, 03:17 AM.

Comment

• Joy1365107
          Joy1365107 commented
          Editing a comment
          Since there's no response from GM for 2 days. I'm out from this game

• Joy1239690
          Joy1239690 commented
          Editing a comment
          Dear creator,
          We are sorry that the answer is a little late. but according to our tech. We have checked this problem, and we found that the bug you encountered has been fixed. Thanks for your support.

char Elara - a few bugs + suggestions
        1 - so many icons appear on screen as you level, all under one another (eg prayer,events etc) that some disappear off the bottom of the screen and with no scroll you can't access them
        2 - about every 20 battles flash kicks you out at the very start of the battle loading so you can't see what's going on - refresh and game confirms error and so you have to click ok and refresh again to get back into game BUT battle still takes place
        3 - some quests are in wrong order - can't remember which - you will have to check which ones
        4 - having a lot of trouble finding heroes so you may want to make the 1st altar option have 3 free daily with the chance of a blue hero
        5 - when opening world boxes have option to open 1,10 or all
        6 - clicking the FB icon results in an error ( I presume it should lead to the 'like' page on FB to complete quest for 5k wood + 5k gold)
        7 - daily merits - every time I log out it resets my score to 0 (zero) even though i have claimed all boxes and they remain claimed so you can't reclaim them but
        it always resets to zero so faction can't see that I'm helping
        8 - during world map battle (and pvp) I can't see how many skill points I have and so just keep pressing skills until one of them activates
        9 - hovering over the upgrade button should show time to upgrade as well as res needed - so you can see how long upgrade will take BEFORE you click it
        10 - the flags by the resource areas work back to front - they have a green ! saying stuff is ready to be upgraded when it's all FULLY UPGRADED and when it is
        available to be upgraded there is NO ! MARKER
        11 - when your whole team gets wiped out (all killed) it says no losses or sometimes says random amount of units died instead of all died (even though you know you just watched then all die)
        Last edited by Elara; 06-29-2016, 09:29 AM.

Comment

• Joy1239690
          Joy1239690 commented
          Editing a comment
          Dear Creator, would you please give us more details about the 4th, 5th and 6th questions. Also, screenshot for these problems will be more preferable.

MAJOR BUG - there are level NPC 45 purple defenders in EVERY town blocking the whole map - impossible to move and the army doesn't decrease after you hit them they just come back at FULL STRENGTH meaning that no matter how many times you attack them you can NEVER WIN - SORT THIS OUT as I'm leaving game - THIS IS FUCKED !!!!

edit - HAVE LEFT GAME - GL finding players to test
        Last edited by Elara; 06-29-2016, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• Joy1239690
          Joy1239690 commented
          Editing a comment
          Dear Creator, we have sent the problem to our tech. According to them, we will adjust this function and cancel the "Full Strength" bug. Please wait for more news. Thanks for your report.

Character Satanclaus
        NO BUG
        SUGESTION
        Since the complete world map is dominated by 1 clan,
        Why not making 2 world maps?
        1 sepperatly for every clan to do quests etc..
        1 with rewards that runs for a week or a month and then resets..

Best regards

Comment

• Joy1239690
          Joy1239690 commented
          Editing a comment
          Dear Creator, Thanks for your suggestion, and we will take it into consideration, Thank you!

character Satanclaus
        Bug 2x
        treasure maze and infinite domain doesnt reset over night

Comment

• Joy1239690
          Joy1239690 commented
          Editing a comment
          Dear Creator, we have sent the problem to our tech. Also, a screenshot for the problem will be more preferable.

char satanclaus
        Bug
        when u use summon melee squad and then dash forwarth the game freezes.
        Though im still able to push dash forward and it still gives reply, energy not enough.
        So some strange bug here

Comment

• Joy1239690
          Joy1239690 commented
          Editing a comment
          Dear Creator, we have sent the problem to our tech. Also, a screenshot for the problem will be more preferable.

char satanclaus
        Bug X2

Treasure maze
        when the seller pops up it says verry fast not enough funds and this when i know i have over 100K resources to buy it

When u have 3 steps left and click 3 squares away. In the run u get a -1in steps. It still reaches the 3th base. So the ballance should be -1 in steps but still gives 0

Comment

• Joy1239690
          Joy1239690 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi, to check this, please explain with more details. Also. a screenshot for the problem will be more preferable. Thanks.
      Working...
      X