X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Civilization Level 6?

Just completed Civ 5 and the Civilization Hall quests has not changed .. so there is no Civ 6?

Also, the Tree and Secret Shack now say they are at maximum level (5). So I assume that building level caps are 60 or something?

There isn't much left to do now .. just do daily quests.

Are there any plans to add Civilization levels?

Xeno/S2

Hi Xeno, Sanddy here from S2 as well, don't hold your breath on game update, i have been playing their GOW game for just over 12 months now and the game update we was meant to get never came there so i would expect the same here as well,

What they do here is open a server then let people spend, when it dies down they open another, they have done it with their other games & this should be no different.

So like i mentioned if you think they are going to add more content then don't hold your breath, but if you are like me & don't mind the game then set your own aims, i done this on GOW that is why i am still playing that even though i finished the story mode on that after the first month, but if that is not your thing then maybe look for something else

Comment

Hmm, well thanks for the reply and thanks for the info Sanddy. Assuming the servers come back I'll hand around for a while as I do have some of those aims you mentioned ... but doesn't seem like much of a business model. Shrug.

Comment

Working...
      X