Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US server S1 launching on Aug 16, 2016 at 8:00am CDT

Dear creators,

After AT and AT2, we are officially opening the first US server S1 on Aug 16, 2016 at 8:00am CDT.

We would like to thank all the creators’ participation in AT and AT2. Your feedback was such a valuable experience for us to improve this game. Join us in OB and be part of this exclusive game. We have prepared gifts for joining us in OB.

Thank you all again and looking forward to welcoming you in OB!

Events:
    1st Top-up
    Any amount of Top-up can claim rewards worth for 3888 diamonds. Also you can obtain the legendary hero Crius which can be obtained only through this event.

Accumulative Top-up
    Players who top-up required accumulative amount of diamonds can receive rewards during the event. Legendary Hero Gillian’s Souls, the Thunder Set equipment and other items can be claimed in corresponding rewards.

Investment
    Level Investment, 5 Times Rebate
    Weekly Pass Investment, 3 Times Rebate
    Monthly Pass Investment, Double Rebate

Server Events
    Creators can complete corresponding quests to claim rewards. We have provided abundant rewards in this event, such as Legendary Hero Gillian’s Souls which you cannot obtain in normal gameplay, other heroes’ souls, a set of orange equipment (Summoner series), other equipment, resources, rare items and so on.

7 Days Pack
    Creators who login game daily can claim corresponding rewards every day. Logging in for 7 days continuously can get rewards worth for 3000 diamonds.

Online Pack
    Creators can claim online rewards according to your online time.

During your game play, if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
    Our support email is oow_support@joywar.com
    Our Fanpage is https://www.facebook.com/OverlordsofWar1/

Thanks for all your support. See you there!

Overlords of War Operating Team

Aug 15, 2016

so all data on AT2 will be reset again? lol

Comment

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

Just wondering if you are going to open any other servers, i thought for sure by now you would have like you did last year with GOW but still nothing for this game yet, i did start S1 but because some of us had issues on the first day or 2 you fall behind to quick so i gave up playing, so any word on new servers would be welcomed & thanks in advance if you reply.

Comment

7 Days Pack
          Creators who login game daily can claim corresponding rewards every day. Logging in for 7 days continuously can get rewards worth for 3000 diamonds.

Plz Explain about this event,how i can claim the diamonds !
          =====>

Click image for larger version

Name:	joy.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	1015
          Last edited by Joy1396475; 08-23-2016, 03:28 AM.

Comment

No Respon? So plz close this game soon !

Comment

^ I agree with the above

Comment

Working...
              X